Types of partnerships
SOS Children’s Villages envisions a world in which every child enjoys a loving home and family. To help us realise that vision, we invite corporations and foundations to work with us. Funds will help provide children with a safe and loving home, a family, nutritious food, clean water, access to medical services, and an education.
SOSCVSA works with each corporate partner to build a programme that is customised to advance both their business objectives and our nonprofit mission:
- Build upon shared visions and values
- Meet mutual objectives through custom marketing plans
- Enable engagement in meaningful, multinational campaigns with targeted local impact
- Enhance reputations as responsible global corporate citizens
There are many ways to partner with SOS Children’s Villages SA:
Companies can donate directly to SOS, or directly support a specific SOS Programme. These include alternative Family-Based Care programmes, Family Strengthening Programmes, Youth Vocational training, Entrepreneurship and Income generating activities, Human Resource Development, Information and Communications Technology and Child Rights Advocacy.
- Through hosting fundraisers,
- Providing matching gift contributions, or other work-based mechanisms, your employees can show their commitment to helping the world’s most vulnerable citizens – orphaned and abandoned children.
- Read our Partnership Guidelines; if your company sounds like a fit, email email@example.com for more information.
Our corporate partners help us reach new audiences, while raising funds to support orphaned and abandoned children around the world.